From dawn to dusk...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yesterday was a rather hectic day for me.
Wait.
Rather sounds rather mild.
It was downright busy.
From dawn to dusk...

First up, my darling decided that enough was enough.
I've pushed her too hard.
I've been neglecting her, spending less and less quality time with her.
She sensed my waning love.
I don't go down on my knees every alternate days while exploring her various curves and corners no more.
I never whisper sweet nothings to her anymore, just getting in and bailing out.
I seldom run my fingers lightly all over her no more.

She had enough.
And exacted the best revenge she could.
She refused to start.
Yes!
My darling car refused to start her engine yester-morning.
I was running late.
I was desperate.
I cajoled, I pleaded, I beg, I kissed, I fondled, I opened her up, I pressed hard, I prayed, I did almost everything imaginable.

But she refused to start.
And the best part was: I parked diagonally behind both my brothers' cars = cannot use also.
KNNBCCB!!!
Of all days I chose to park in such bizarre manner it must be this day that my car refuse to move!!!@!!@!

SIGH.....................................

Comedy moment of the morning:
Me: Eh Daddy ah, why not we try to push the car out, afterall, the driveway is sloping leh...

Dad looked at the car, turned around and looked at me.

Dad: What makes you think we can push it?

I looked at the car, I looked at him.
I grabbed my bag and started running out to catch a cab...




Oh another note, here's what happened in the office....

Justin doing a great impersonation of a vampire when confronted with a middle finge... I mean a holy relic.

Da Jie with her owe-$-pay-$ look.

Spence just sitting there having a what-the-f*ck-the-cup-is-doing-between-my-legs look.

After lunch, it was off to the Asian Civilisations Museum!
I love Training Day....

Some snapshots of the ACM...

A flood of pictures showing the different exhibits on display...




The guided tour was but part 1.
Some of the more adventurous/ less shagged personnel went for a 2nd tour around the museum.
As for some of us..........

Steven giving a I-don't-really-give-a-flyin-f*ck look.

One looking bored, the other really bored and making funny faces.

My favourite. A collection of me cam-whoring.
----------------------------------------------------------

Managed to get the haircut before meeting with Horny and Da-sao.
It was initially a session to finalise Operation Hong Kong + Macau with maybe a movie thrown in. There was only a fatal flaw in the logic: It was a Friday.
It was as if there was a portal somewhere that somehow opened up in Orchard to deposit hordes of demons and what-nots.
The whole Orchard Road was friggin' packed!!!
Seeing the futile resistance in trying to purchase tickets for good seats for the recent blockbusters, we decided to just assuage our hunger and leave the rest of the programs to later.

Us @ Big O and WineBos(yes we shifted there for drinks after grabbing Kevin Wee. It was also at the point of time when meine handphone decided to give up the ghost and remain comatose for the lack of power.)
Comedic moments of the evening:
1.
Me: Hey Mr Horny, help me carry my bag while I go try out my pants.
Hongni giving me an incredulous stare: Do I look like a friggin' boyfriend to you?
Me turned around and proceed into the changing room.

2.
Me: Ok now the pants are settled, I just need to look for shoes.....

Hongni whipping around in double quick time to stare daggers.
Me: On the other hand.... I can always do it another day.....

3.
Hongni: You have cash or not, if have then I pay first. (fishing out his DBS card)
Me: I got..... (while keeping my OUB card)
Waiter: Sir, if you pay using OUB card(Horny starts fishing out his UOB card) you can get a complimentary desser.....(waiter saw the UOB card, shut the fiack up, turned and walked back towards the counter)
Me & Da-sao: Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
4.
At Winebos, in the middle of a conversation between me, Horny and Da-sao...
Kevin Wee: Sir, I think you dropped your cork....
Us(stunned momentarily): Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

But nothing comes close to this:
Mudpie: The Dark Side
I give you.
The one.
The only.
The Way a mudpie like this(refer to picture above) should be eaten....






The IntroductionThe look of hunger, of desire.
The mudpie perched on the tip of the fork, balanced by a hand that was straining not to shove the oh-so-sinful dessert into the mouth.

The ComplicationThe eyes are starting to glaze over, the hints of euphoria creeping up on the face, the dessert meeting its slow but surely demise with stoic determination at the tip of the fork.

The Action
The eyes shut gently in anticipation.
The face a picture of concentration.
The lips, pursed tightly around the fork to sweep any remnants of the dessert into the cavern known as the mouth.
The hand, so perfectly perched in the form that it knows best. The form that means the smooth delivery of the dessert to the intended receipent, the mouth.

The Climax Eyes squeezed shut.
Face scrunched in the climatic moment of esctacy.
Hand is weak, devoid of strength, falling back from the perfect form.
Body is tensed with the dessert slowly rolling down the throat.

The denouement
A picture of Zen.
Need I say more?

Special thanks to:
Director: Alvin Tan Hongni aka Horny
Actor: Tim aka Timmy aka ME.

We present... a series of pictures known as: "The Dark Side in the Darker Side."

And I have to add this in:
No I'm not drunk.
Apparently Da-sao claims I look better if I don't smile.
What say you?

1 comments:

XiaoMei said...

more manly when u dun smile!! :P
gif a smile here and there to show that cheeky side~