Missing in Action

Friday, July 18, 2008

I apologize for the lack of posts in recent times.
A combination of late home comings, laptop crashing, coupled with an idiotic course that has silly people (no worries I will blog about them) sorta takes the motivation out of blogging recently.

And its funny how things are going in my life right now.
Part happy, part worried, part sweet, part sour, part boring, part exciting, part friends.
But mostly you.
I'm keeping my chin up, my eyes focused and my pace... slowly I guess.
Afterall, patience seems to be my only good virtue ain't it? :)

Hopefully, yes hopefully, I'll burn brighter than sunshine.

Till the next time, take care now, bye bye then.

PS: Might attempt to take some pictures for my course tomorrow.... I mean later. Will post them up if.... Gawdammit!!!! I forgot my lappy just crashed!!!

0 comments: