Huppy Birthday to you... Yes you...

Monday, November 17, 2008

This is a rather late post for something that happened a week ago.
But then again, if you look from another angle, it's an early post from me.
Anyway, here's what we did for Kevin Wee's birthday last week.
Not on the actual day of course, he was too busy gallivanting somewhere with someone(or someones)

The place where we would commence the gastronomical attack was supposed to be Kuishinbo @ Suntec.
But alas!!!
They were fully booked.
On a weekday??!?!!?!??!
I rest my case.

Plan B: Kuishinbo @ Great World City.

The systematic mutilation and consumption of crabs was a form of art not to be missed.
On this aspect, I must bow to the skills and ruthlessness of Mr Horny.
His dexterity, strength and pure single-mindedness of devouring the crabs brought nothing but tears to my eyes(like real!) and joy to my heart.
I felt for the crabs.
Yes.
They had die-ed a worthy death.

Snapshots of the (belated) birthday boy Mr Kevin Wee.
Huppy Birthday biatch.
A point to note: He can play pool! I'm surprised.
But some things never change.
He still cannot drink.

Snapshots for the rest of us.
Me, BB, Horny and Da Sao.

I had to include this somewhere somehow.
This is one, good, smoking shit.
Looks like a water melon being baked but looks can be deceiving.
BBQ CLAYPOT?!?!?!?
Next time, remind me to save some stomach for this good stuff(cannot bluff!)

& back to the birthday boy.
Presents he got from us.
Box with a fake centipede, check.
Tiger-prints G-String, check.

I'm sorry Wee Wee, the saleslady managed to bamboozle us(okok, me actually, BB wasn't that convinced) into buying the G-String by regaling us with anecdote of a hen pecked husband who thought he could be man enough to subdue the tigeress at home with a tiger-printed G-String. He forgot about the story of 武松打虎. Nuff' said!
PS: So Kevin wee, next time u better dunch be the tiger and ya-ya ah. Your future missus might be a female 武松!!!

This have little relations to do with Kevin Wee.
Just pictures of me and my baby.
Actually it does have something to do with Kevin Wee.
It's to drive up his sugar level. :)
A stunning picture of me to top it up.
With friends like me, who needs to go to the movies for entertainment?
Till the next post....
-- Timmy out

0 comments: