Touched. By an Angel...

Monday, November 03, 2008

Touched:
- adjective
To affect the emotions of; move to tender response
Example: Having someone wait for 5 hours(including 1+ hour in the dark wilderness outside my camp) just to pass you your favourite burger and coke.

The only things that stopped me from running out to meet you were:
1. I was too far from where you were waiting. By the time I ran there. It'll probably be dawn.
2. Even if I was able to perform the physical aspect of no.1, I'll probably be charged with AWOL.
3. If I were to kena no.2, I will not be able to see you for a long time. Which will probably make me go nuts.

I was never so touched. In my life.

That's why falling in love with you is so easy.
It's the periods without you that's hard.

The many faces of my dear BBBB :)
Have I told you lately, that I love you?

0 comments: