Mis.take

Saturday, November 08, 2008

If I said I had a clue what happened last night,
I'll be lying.
Because I ain't got one.
I just know that something went wrong, somewhere, sometime, somehow.

But please do not think that I meant it.
Because I never did.
Something just got lost in translation somewhere, sometime, somehow.

My only defense is that I would never do or say anything intentionally to hurt you or to make you sad.
The preference would be sunshine, rather than rain.

If I could repeat a thousand times how I feel for you,
I'll do it.
TWICE.

"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from."
-- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Maybe something did went wrong somewhere, sometime, somehow.
But please.
Please tell me where when wat why how.
Please tell me so that we can work it out.
For the present, and the future.
So that I can learn from it.

0 comments: