The lights have changed, but some things still linger on...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The lights have changed, but some things still linger on...

I realised there was a reason why I didn't include Linger in my playlist.
Cos I'll just keep listening to it.

The lights in my room have been changed, from boring round holes in the ceiling to well, erm...
cutting edge squared holes in the ceiling?

I must admit, it does look rather sleek, not to mention brighter.
Though I wonder about the need for such strong lighting in a room where the main purpose is to sleep in.

Some things still linger on.
The look of my room remains relatively... untouched - unless you count the film of dust on everything and everywhere this afternoon.
I still feel comfy and cozy and everything nice about it still remains.
The smell, the feeling, the presence, the you that once entered this li'l haven of mine still linger on... the you that I knew so very long ago...

And I am still sleepless in the early morning.
Damn I miss my whiskey and what nots...

0 comments: