Trilogy Part 2: A brief history of time. Our time.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Trilogy Part 2: A brief history of time. Our time.

This blog post would not have been written if not for the fact that me and Ed decided to have smoke at the Goose's void deck. Plus the intention of digging more juciy stuff from Goose, but that's another story...

The conversation that we had sparked the desire to have this post.

Basically, it was 3 guys, 2 ciggys and 1 heck of a convo that involved us digging up the shit of anybody and everybody.
Shit meaning:

1. Stupid things that we did in sec school.
2. People we know that had gossips - read: love interests - or scandals.

And boy did we learn new things that day!!!

Driving back alone after dropping Ed got me started on the things that I did, the things that I didn't do then, and the things that I wished I did.
Of cos, my interactions(no to those horny ah peks, not those kind of interactions) with the opposite sex also got me thinking. A lot.

We never seem to tire of talking about the past, and I wonder why...

0 comments: