Another yearly affair...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

With different people that is.
This is, its the NPCC people whom I've also known for like, a decade or so.

House hopping from evening till night.
Favourite activity?

Gambling of course. :)
Only took time off for dinner. And smoke.
For me that is. The rest of them don't smoke.
Dang...

Anyway we ended up playing cards in 3 different houses, and I even left them at 11+ to go Josh's house for another session of hardcore gambling.
And I must say.

JOSH's HOUSE IS FRIGGIN' SOLID SIA!!!!!
If I ever strike it rich in the future, I will model my house like that too.
His freaking toilet is like some secret passage where you can press a button and it will transport you to some secret Josh-cave or something.
COOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reached home at the grand time of 430 to an arrow by my dad.

Sianz~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Best moment of the day was when I was the banker at my friend L's house. Some bugger got a Blackjack and I started to sweat. Turned over my card and laughed when I saw it was a ban-ban(double Ace). Started laughing louder when the poor sod started to lament: "Wah kaoz, kena Blackjack also need to pay $$ sia....)

PPS: Worst moment of the day was when I was trying for a gor leng(5 cards) and Steben/ii/Piggy/Mich/Bartho/Josh(dunno who shouted the loudest but I assumed all did) started to curse me by exclaiming:"Flower, Ah Peh, Picture...."
And lim bei drew a picture card and had to pay double.
F*************************************K

PPPS: Classic moment of the day was when Josh the cock exclaimed loudly that it was time for a $10 moment. Placed a $10 bet. And proceeded to lose it with another $10 thrown in cos the banker got a Blackjack. Me and Steben were laughing and consoling ourselves that lucky we never follow the cock and dive into the sea, if not we would have die-d cock standing.

0 comments: