Damn! My laptop's in a Coma!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Damn! My laptop's in a Coma!

Or something like that, in the words of my senior, L.
Sigh...
Why do such things have to happen when I decided to be a good boy and go home for dinner while attempting to finish the damn presentation thingy.
Only to find that I cannot access anything since the laptop will always be stuck in a vicious cycle of loading to the windows start up screen, post an error message in a sickly blue screen, then repeat loading to the windows start up screen.
And it goes on and on.

Lucky for me the youngest bro was home.
Managed to salvage something, in his words: the best that he could do.
Let the damn thing run through tests and if all else fails.
Run the damn laptop on 'Safe Mode'.
Meaning that half my programs cannot work. (yesh, of all horrors, my WMP cannot play, nor can my Real player. So... boring night for me.)

Will be taking the damn thing to fix tomorrow.
Hopefully everything will be ok by the end of this week.

Sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: