The winds of these days are just sweeping me by...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Such a lot of stuff have been happening these few days, weeks, months, so much so that I dunno where to start, how to start, or even to start at all.

So I've decided, I shall just focus on the happier things.
At least there'll be something to laugh about at the end of the post.

Vday was quite a normal day for me, since there was nothing special, which I was expecting, ala a Bah-bah kinda 'confession' or something along that line.
But no.
Quiet as hell.
Got flowers from Giang giang. One of our 'bruders'.
Thanks gal, think this is the first time I've ever gotten flowers from a member of the opposite sex.
Hee~~~~~~~~~~~

The afternoon was spent in a quick game(s) of Dota before moving to KBox Clementi to sing our hearts out.
Beng Beng, Bushiren, Giang Giang, ii, ik, Kev, Pinkies and me were the chink-gang that went down.
Oh.... and how we murdered some of the songs.
Songs like: "My heart will go on", and erm... basically all the songs?
Fun-filled evening though.
You guys(and gal) rock.
Thanks for a great evening.
Topped it up by meeting Berd da Anaconda.

And I saw him again on Wed. With Goose.

And I saw him. Today.
Again.
*for full details, as usual, can find it
here.

Notable events for today:

1. Settlers' Cafe. Where we had fun playing various board games such as Block-something-something, can't remember. And oh, Guesstures. Where we learn that a gymnast is someone who jumps off a cliff or something, that a certain J is an "as*hole", K is "nuah", that a certain ii makes a good rat impersonation, that giang and nings shocked us with their supposed telepathy - 'dumbstruck' and of cos, that gals and guys think differently. Really.

2. Dinner at the Tiong Bahru Market. Rock.

3. Peeing at a multi storey carpark in the middle of the night. With another cock-a-nathan peeing just in front of you.

4. Drinking Absolut Peach when blogging.

0 comments: