Lost...

Friday, February 03, 2006

CCB.
Got lost today when I was driving to my grandma's house.
From school no less, when all I had to do was to take the AYE, go straight all the way till it mergers into the CTE, then turn left at the Yio Chu Kang exit, and presto!
I'll be at my grandma's place in no time.

So how the f**k did I get lost?

Ans: Cos I didn't have enough money in thy bank account to top up the damn cashcard, and saw the sign saying "ERP on CTE from 6-8 pm".
The F**K????
I thought ii might be wrong when he told me that the ERP gantry at the CTE is operational till 8, so I wanted to take the chance to hiong the damn thing.
But WTF?!?!?!?!?
I thought only the town got such charges?!?!?!?!?!
Wah kaoz... the gahment really damn smart sia, like that also want to tax... CCB, since they tax so much, why don't they cut down on the ciggy tax, afterall, can use the $$ earned from ERP to pay for the damn roads liao lah....

KNNBCCB~~~~~~

But I digress.....

So what to do, lim bei(aka me) had to make a turn out to Upper Serangoon Road and attempt to find my way to Lentor Ave(where my grandma stays).

Turned out to be quite a fun trip afterall.
Went past the place I worked for a couple of days, the telemarketing thingy that Lady Boss recommended.
Went past the place where the stretch of road paved in metal plates near Paya Lebar, when I once drove by in a van when attempting to collect sponser goods for either O Week/Matric Fair.
Went past the place in between Ang Mo Kio and Serangoon where me and Mr Snake had a coffee/tea/smoke(me only lah) while waiting for Jem.
Went past the place where I once picked up Jamesy boi from.
Went past the place where I will pass by everytime I sent her home.

And then.
I went to my grandma's place.
Hungry for food.
But full of memories.

PS: Nabei~~~ the most freaking ironic thing is that I have cash in my friggin' wallet, but there's nothing left in the bank, so I was stuck at school, stunned for a short period of time cos it was really LPPL(ask me if you dunno the meaning of this word, I can explain to you in explicit terms) to go find someplace to deposit $$ then attempt to top up my cashcard again. Thus the thought of trying to beat the ERP system.

PPS: I was late for dinner. Way late~~~

0 comments: