Remember, whatever happens, It's a Good Day.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

That was Wee wee's parting comment before he slammed the door(so hard that I think the people in the Club Room can hear it) after I dropped him off.
We were just finishing lunch, and some after lunch activites.

Which were:
1. Eating fried ice cream for dessert.
2. Drinking teh peng(ice tea) after doing 1.
3. Having a smoke after doing both 1. and 2.
4. Going for an 'educational' walk in Geylang.
5. Rushing to a coffeeshop to pee, which was before we embarked on 4, resulted from 2.

Lunch was with Berd and Billy(Tzehao) and there was a minor episode that happened.
For those interested, can read from here: http://reccos4ever.blogspot.com/

Now, some might ask why the heck we wanted to embark on 4.
Reason: Wee wee was 'molested' the night before, I was eager to find out the site of the crime.
Not to get 'molested' too, as some hum sup buggers out there might think, but to PREVENT myself from getting 'molested' there.
Prevention better than cure mah...

Anyway we trekked in the blistering sun with the results of:
1. 2 smoked ciggys.
2. 2 bottles of coke.
3. Hair spray and some vitamin pills(both Wee wee's)
4. The shock and horror and finding a bunch of young punks(they look like sec school, maybe J1 young punks) visiting a place of shady establishment. In Wee wee's words: If they were 40+, fat, balding, then we can understand. But no~~~~~~~~~ they didn't look old, fat and baldy. They looked underaged.

Ended back up in school around 3 plus.
Had a smoke with Steben, Blooey(Luke), (Rubber)Ben before heading to class.
And realised that the guy that I saw and saw me when I was driving past Temasek Hall with the windows down blasting 50 Cents' "P.I.M.P" was really my tutor.
Not someone who looked like him.
Damn.

No wonder he was staring at me with a amused expression when I was into-ing myself in class today.
Damn.

Met up with Snake and Lady Boss in town for some movie catching, where Lady Boss lost the plot on why my car was supposed to be at Borders while the Snake's car was parked at Lido.
She realised the logic eventually.
I was almost confused myself initally, and the ironic thing was that I suggested it in the first place.

Dinner was Sakae Sushi buffet.
When at the end we realised we were CONNED by the people there.
KNNBCCB.
The f**king service personnels
1. took damn long to process orders
2. took 3 tries before getting A CUP of iced water(yesh, I'm still bitter over it)
3. never explain to us that our buffet consist of orders from the Tempura and the Teppanyaki section, hence we only ate Sushi and the ala carte items. (this pissed us off the most since we had to pay more for this special buffet)
KNNBCCB~~~~~

Watched "North Country" after dinner.
Not a bad show.
3.5 ciggys out of 5.
Too slow paced at some point, I was resorted to playing with my lighter and replying sms-es.
If got time and I feel like it then I do the things I've learnt from watching the show.

Then off to pass something to my senior L,
and back home.
But not before ciggys, phone calls, sms-es, and a cup of hot tea in the middle of the night at Kim San Leng.

It's a Good Day.

PS: Charlize Theron is chio(pretty). Period.

PPS: Thanks again for the dinner and movie invitation Snake and Lady Boss, and sorry to the guys who were playing. Another time yah?


0 comments: