Of project groups, and project groups...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Of project groups, and project groups.

I was quite pissed last night.
Pissed at a member of the opposite sex. A member from my MNO(Management and Organization) tutorial group.
Rare?
Of course.....
But the email by that bi*ch really fired me up.

What f**king right has she got to say all those things that she did(sorry no reproduction of the email here, I have some morals you know...) and try to end it off with some lame smiley face and expect everything to be sweet f**king smelling roses?
I know I didn't go for the 2 meetings. But f**k lah, no like lim bei never email you all to say my reasons lah. Come on lah, be reasonable can, not everyone can wake up this early like you to meet up for projects. And I refuse to do it.
Why?

Cos you all just go ahead and set the time, expecting ALL of us to comply.
Well, I don't give a flying f**k.

I never did.
Aim me never mind, next target somemore.
Apologise to the poor sod after blasting him in the morning, and the ironic thing is that you don't believe that 'sorries' are useless?
What the f*ck?
Serious, if I have a f**king choice, I wouldn't want to be in the same group as you Miss Perfection-ist aka Miss Oh-I-hope-that-my-group-mates-are-siao on-as-me.
Wake up your f**king idea can?
You think doing all these shit work are fun and laughter? Please hor, I know that I am doing this damn things cos they count for grades, and I believe you and the rest of the group possess the same selfish reason for going through this charade.
If not I don't think I even want to know about your existence.

And I'm serious.
So pity me, for I have to meet the whole chink gang tomorrow.
What the FUCK.......................................


Now..... my other group that I met today was totally different.
It was a meet up for our tutorial presentation.
EU and ASEAN. That was the module.
Belongs to Political Science it does, which probably explains that the group members I had knew what we were talking about and belonged to some what the same wavelength.
It was a good session.
We managed to sit down n thrash ideas out, to banter jokes, to come to a consensus, to do everything humanly possible to make the meeting a productive one.
And we did.

Why?
Cos there were no overbearing individuals.
Cos we never play the blame game.
Cos we never go in with the expectation that everything is and can be a sweet f**king smelling bed of roses.
Cos we behaved like how a group ought to behave.
Nuff' said.

But kudos still, to the group that I find, the most ROCKING ever in my stint as an NUS undergrad.
Presenting to ye all, the group of Political Inquiry, PS2102. (I hope the damn mod code is correct..)

Image hosting by Photobucket

How do I know that we rock?
That today, almost 1 year plus after doing that damn project, we can still meet up, tease each other, congregate at the damn library to start talking cock about soccer, 'soccer tips' and what nots.
Man, we ROCK.

0 comments: