A Happy Post

Monday, February 13, 2006

Time for a happy post.
Plus I realised that the Guys' Night Out(which happened on Friday leading to events that got me into the situation explained by the previous post. Confused? Never mind, just read on.) episode wasn't properly chronicled. Yet.

Anyway, Friday was quite a day.
From pang-sehing Berd da Anaconda for lunch. (for more details can go
here. He bitched about me, that cock.)
Rushed down to school to see Luke play the piano, although he was wrapping up his 'performance' when I reached. Nabei.
And then, I did something that must have been a shock to many.
I was doing my essay BEFORE the dateline.
Song bo?!?!?!?!?!? (sorry this is one of my recently most used phrase cos I find it quite kick ass. But I digress)
Well, for those who are interested, lim bei did finish my damn Sports and History term paper in time.
Although it made me late for the Night's Out thingy with Jamesy boi, Horny(Hongni) and Kev.

Next thing after I submitted my essay, I was at Kev's hall, I was at Horny's workplace, and finally, we were in town.
Dinner was at NYDC(Wheelock Place that one) where we saw Gina and Leon working while we were queuing up.
And when we were queuing up, I realised that why this bunch of people rock.
Cos we all like to talk cock.
Period.
Highlight of dinner:
Making Kev squirm when we try to convince him that the melted cheese of his oven-baked rice bears a small resemblance to erm... certain bodily fluids, erm, which are of male origins.
It was a Kodak moment to remember sia...

Smoking after dinner produced another classic moment:
Jamesy boi: Blah blah blah(forgot what he said...), I just learnt how to play mahjong over this new year...

Us: *Shocked/Stunned/Disbeliving looks.

3 seconds awkward silence.

J: You guys don't give me the F**K face!

Us: Wahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bea-u-tiful......

Especially when Jamesy boi saw how stunned we looked.

Finally ended up at this KTV pub. Dungeon.
Located somewhere near the Maxwell Market. So that makes it twice in a row I've been to Maxwell area this week.
What can I say about the Dungeon.
It was... not too bad.

There was...
Beer
Card Tricks
Ciggys
Dice games
Drinking games
Egypt
FDS
Ivory Coast
Karaoke
Lame(cold) jokes
Koko(and his arse)
Summer
Sophia/Sophie(can't really remember)
Toasts
Toilet paper (jokes)
7-11

What a night it turned out to be.
Once again.
You guys made me smile.
Thanks.

0 comments: